Well, it has been about 3 weeks now since the Bank of America sent and appraiser out to look at the property and we haven’t heard a word since. I actually called them last week to be sure they got it and didn’t lose the appraisal. Strange things have happened like that in the past. So here we sit and wait. In the mean time the two halfs of the duplex are both vacant and my owner has no income there. Should we fill them or leave them vacant for the new owner? That is s tough one. Just dont’ understand why it is taking so long for the bank to get back to us. Shouldn’t be that hard to look at an appraisal and see whether or not you approve it. I’ll keep you posted.